Update [UOAM Server]

General Information, Updates, Patches & Connection Information posted here. Need to know anything server related then it's in here.
Steve
Site Admin

Update [UOAM Server]

Post by Steve » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:10 am

Thinking about adding a map server.

It will be hopefully 1 download, maps are slightly different so I may have to zip or rar that together for you.

If I get this sorted out i'll be on the map server myself if ever I'm online ;)

Steve
Site Admin

Re: Update [UOAM Server]

Post by Steve » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:35 pm

It's the weekend \o/

Hopefully I can make a start on sorting the map server out now, hopefully get that in for you.

Steve
Site Admin

Re: Update [UOAM Server]

Post by Steve » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:47 pm

I've added a Uo Map Server for players.

Download the RAR file from the web site and extract onto your computer, doesn't seem to matter where you put it on your PC.

Once you've extracted the files run the 'uoam.EXE' file, this should work... you might find that the program tried to connect to the update ace site first, just wait a couple seconds then hit the 'start' button. If it's working it will open up and from there you can connect to the server.

Once it's up and running you need to link to the server from the menu bar, in Link Controls option...

Enter the details into name, IP and port... The name option is for your character on the map server, make sure the IP is 'havenreborn.ddns.net' and port is 2000

Once those are in hit the Link to Server button and that's it.

IF UOAM does NOT update your map files then you'll have the extra little map custom areas showing up, if it does try to update the maps then it's probably found your UO install directory and re-build the maps from there, as you can see on the picture above this is an extra part on my map east of Britain (Trammel).

Any problems, post here and I will try to help you out ;)